The Raffle drawing began on Friday, January 6th at 7:30pm.
Drawings will be each Friday night at 7:30pm.
Tickets are still available for purchase and at a pro-rated amount. Call or stop by the Legion for details.
Updated 52-Week Raffle Guidelines
LICENSE NUMBER 138224
- A donation of $52 per ticket is required. All donations must be paid prior to the beginning of the raffle in order to be included in the drawing. ALL TICKETS SALES ARE FINAL AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Your ticket and number are good for all 52 weeks, even if you have already won. A ticket could win more than once.
- Only 1000 tickets will be sold numbered 000-999. Numbers will be randomly assigned numbers; player may NOT pick their number.
- Drawings will begin the FIRST FRIDAY after ALL TICKETS ARE SOLD. Drawings will then be held each week for 52 weeks.
- Numbers will be picked at random, winner notified (See Rule #8) and winning numbers will be posted to the website.
- Winning numbers will be posted on the American Legion Post 79 Website.
- The person with the winning ticket will win a Cabela’s gift certificate for the value of that week’s gun. They can choose to purchase that gun of the week, or anything else at Cabela’s that they choose. The list of guns for each week are available on the American Legion Post 79 website.
- Three (3) attempts will be made to notify the winner based on the information provided to us by the ticket purchaser. After three (3) attempts, you risk losing your prize.
- The ticket owner must provide proof of identification, must be 18 years of age, a US resident and must be capable of passing all applicable background checks if a firearm is chosen as the prize. If the winner fails to pass applicable background checks, they will receive the gift card as their prize.
- You need not be present to win; however, all prizes must be claimed within 30 days of the drawing or you risk losing your prize.
- The prize must be picked up at: American Legion Post 79, 9950 E 600 S, Zionsville, IN 46077
- The state requires a gun transfer fee of $25, which will be assumed by the winner. If the winner chooses to have the firearm transferred to another FFL dealer, ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES WILL BE ASSUMED BY THE WINNER. (most FFL dealers do charge a small fee to transfer guns)
- Any taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Post 79 makes no warranties regarding any firearms and no representation regarding suitability of purpose for any firearm.
52-Week Raffle Gun List
Remember, You can choose the gun of the week or take the equivalent in Cabela’s Gift Certificate. Then you can purchase anything you wish!!
|1||Taurus PT 111 Millennium Pro G2||$311|
|2||Remington 700 ADL 0.038||$482|
|3||Remington 870 Compact||$364|
|4||DPMS Oracle AR||$642|
|5||Smith & Wesson J-Frame 0.38 SPL||$482|
|6||Henry Lever Action 0.22 LR||$343|
|7||Fanchi Affinity Standard||$696|
|8||Ruger LCP 0.380||$354|
|9||Smith & Wesson M&P Bodyguard||$375|
|10||Benelli Montefeltro Semiautomatic||$1070|
|11||Savage Arms Axis Bolt Action||$321|
|12||Taurus Small Frame Revolver||$354|
|13||H&R Pardner Pump Shotgun||$214|
|14||Stoeger Condor Field Over & Under||$482|
|15||Marlin Model 336 30-30||$514|
|17||Ruger American Bolt Action||$428|
|18||Weatherby PA-08 Upland||$396|
|19||Stoeger Coach Side By Side||$482|
|20||Kimber Ultra Carry II||$803|
|21||Thompson Center Venture Bolt Action||$514|
|22||Bushmaster QRC AR||$696|
|23||Sig Sauer SP2022||$535|
|24||Browning BPS Pump||$642|
|25||Mossberg 930 Slugster||$589|
|26||Winchester XPR Bolt Action||$514|
|27||Taurus PT 111 Millennium Pro G2||$311|
|28||Remington 700 ADL 0.038||$482|
|29||Remington 870 Compact||$364|
|30||Henry Big Boy||$856|
|31||DPMS Oracle AR||$642|
|32||Smith & Wesson J-Frame 0.38 SPL||$482|
|33||Henry Lever Action 0.22 LR||$343|
|34||Fanchi Affinity Standard||$696|
|35||Ruger LCP 0.380||$354|
|36||Smith & Wesson M&P Bodyguard||$375|
|37||Savage Arms Axis Bolt Action||$321|
|38||Taurus Small Frame Revolver||$353|
|39||Stoeger Condor Field Over & Under||$482|
|40||Weatherby Orion Over & Under||$963|
|41||Marlin Model 336 30-30||$514|
|43||Ruger American Bolt Action||$428|
|44||Weatherby PA-08 Upland||$396|
|45||Stoeger Coach Side By Side||$482|
|46||Thompson Center Venture Bolt Action||$514|
|47||Bushmaster QRC AR||$696|
|48||Sig Sauer SP2022||$535|
|49||Browning BPS Pump||$642|
|50||Browning A-Bold II Medallion Bolt Action||$856|
|51||Mossberg 930 Slugster||$589|
|52||Winchester XPR Bolt Action||$514|